Saturday, December 11, 2010

LDS Singles over 30 Survey

LDS Singles 30+ Survey

LDS singles over the age of 30 please take this survey. The information is being gathered to create the documentary "Thirty Seconds to Thirty," which is film about being single and over thirtyin the LDS faith. It tells the story of those who have never married,been widowed or who are divorced.
Please take a moment to help us out.

If you took this before 11/14/10 please take it again as it has been updated.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/ldssinglesover30

You can see the trailer to the film this information is being gathered
for at this website www.ldssword.com

3 comments:

Looney Libertarian said...

I'd like to see the rest of the questions. I can't honestly take the survey - not single - but I would love to know what the rest of the questions are.

Challice said...

you can email me at ldssword@yahoo.com in a few months and I could send you some information depending on what you want to know

Anonymous said...

You left off all Stake Relief Society callings on the callings list. And President of the Church? Really? I quit the survey at that point. If you're just being silly, there is no point in my helping you.